You are here:
Home > Volunteer
We have lots of volunteer possibilities for you!
More than 200 people volunteered nearly 12,000 hours to the Cuyahoga County Board of DD last year. Why not join us?
Find out about community activities & volunteer opportunities.
Oh, the things you might do...
- Assist with sporting events
- Chaperone day/overnight trips to places of interest
- Teach individuals how to use an iPad
- Be a community friend to an adult with DD
- Be a Special Olympics coach
- Assist men and women with DD participate in community-based activities of mutual interest
- Participate in a book club
- Plan small-group social activities in the community
- Or tell us what you CAN do!
- Experience the satisfaction of helping others
- Explore a new career area
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people
- Get to know your community better
- Share your natural gifts and talents
- Empower others
- Gain useful work experience
For information about volunteer opportunities, call (216) 736-2722.
Current Volunteers: You can now enter your hours online. This is a quick, simple and greener way for you to highlight your talents, time and generosity shared with others. Click below to access our online reporting system. If you have not yet been given a temporary password to log-on, please contact us at (216) 736-2722. Thank you.
VOLUNTEERS LOG-IN HERE