Inclusive communities are successful communities
We help Cuyahoga County organizations reach their access and inclusion goals through our ALL means ALL initiative.
- ALL means ALL outlines six steps businesses can take to ensure they are welcoming of all people and able to support inclusion in all activities, programs and events.
- We provide staff training, resources, and consultations to help organizations meet ALL means ALL standards.
- We help organizations connect with new audiences and customers. Organizations are promoted in Cuyahoga DD marketing, social media and our online guide of inclusive places, jobs and events.
- Organizations receive an ALL means ALL window/door decal and a digital image to display.
- Click here to watch our Building an Inclusive Community Webinar.
- Contact Janet Keeler, Division Manager of Community Development, at email@example.com for more information.
We connect Cuyahoga County businesses with hiring needs to qualified candidates.
- We partner with the Employment Collaborative of Cuyahoga County, a non-profit that collaborates with over 60 non-profits, social service and government agencies dedicated to helping businesses access local qualified job seekers to meet their staffing needs.
- Contact Chris Carpenter, Manager of Strategic Analysis, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you're a business looking to diversify and expand your workforce by hiring people with developmental disabilities, view the video below.