Request a Presentation
Cuyahoga DD provides free information and presentations to your school, agency, community group or other audience about supports for people with developmental disabilities available through Cuyahoga DD. Presentation topics include:
- General overview of the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- The Application and Eligibility Process
- Inclusion 101- Tips for including people with developmental disabilities
- Preparing for Employment and Adulthood
- Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services Waivers and Roles of the Support Administrator
- Creating Sensory-Friendly Environments
- Overview of the Family Supports Program
- Diversifying and Expanding your Workforce by Hiring People with Developmental Disabilities
Presentations can be customized to meet the needs and time requirements of your group and/or event.
Please complete the Community Presentation Request form at least four (4) weeks in advance if you would like to schedule a presentation. You will be contacted upon receipt of this form.