Cynthia V. Schulz
Stephen M. Scheidt
Allison R. Frazier
Lisa M. Hunt
Mozelle T. Jackson
Steven M. Licciardi
Board Meeting Schedule
All Board meetings are the fourth Thursday of each month at 5:30 PM unless noted otherwise.
The September 22 Board Meeting will be held in person at 5:30 PM at 1275 Lakeside Ave. East. Public comment is open only to those attending in person. Anyone viewing via Zoom will not be able to participate.
- January 27, 2022 Click here to view the Board Meeting Minutes
- February 24, 2022 Click here to view the Board Meeting Minutes
- March 24, 2022 Click here to view the Board Meeting Minutes
- April 28, 2022 Click here to view the Board Meeting Minutes
- May 26, 2022 Click here to view the Board Meeting Minutes
- June 23, 2022
- July 28, 2022 - CANCELLED
- August 25, 2022 - CANCELLED
- September 22, 2022
- October 27, 2022 A Public Hearing of the 2023 Annual Budget Plan will begin at 5:30 PM, followed by the Board Meeting at approximately 6:30 PM.
- November 17, 2022 (3rd Thursday)
- December 15, 2022 (3rd Thursday)
Cuyahoga DD strives to make all of its meetings and events accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance participating in a Board meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact our ADA Coordinator at (216) 736-2607 or email at least five business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.
A seven-member volunteer board oversees the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities. Board members serve a four-year term and may be reappointed to two additional terms, for a maximum of 12 years of service.
The presiding judge of the Cuyahoga County Probate Court appoints two of the members, one of whom must be an immediate family member of a child or adult eligible for services.
The Cuyahoga County Executive, with consent of Cuyahoga County Council, appoints the other five members, one of whom must be an immediate family member of a child receiving services and the other of whom must be an immediate family member of an adult receiving services.
If you are interested in applying for consideration as a future Board member, submit your information on the Cuyahoga County Boards and Commissions form available here.