Meet the Board
2020 Board Members
Lisa M. Hunt
Cynthia V. Schulz
Mozelle T. Jackson
Allison R. Frazier
Steven M. Licciardi
Stephen M. Scheidt
Tania J. Younkin
2020 Board Meeting Schedule
Board meetings are generally held on the fourth Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m. at the Michael A. Donzella Administration Building, 1275 Lakeside Avenue East, in downtown Cleveland. Meetings are open to the public. Please enter the building using the side, west-facing doors.
- January 23, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- March 26, 2020 This meeting has been cancelled due to efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- April 23, 2020 This meeting will be held at 5:30 PM virtually (Zoom).
- May 28, 2020 This meeting will be held at 5:30 PM virtually (Zoom).
- June 25, 2020 This meeting will be held at 5:30 PM virtually (Zoom).
- July 23, 2020 This meeting has been cancelled.
- August 27, 2020 This meeting will be held at 5:30 PM virtually (Zoom).
- September 24, 2020 This meeting will be held at 5:30 PM virtually (Zoom).
- October 22, 2020 (The public hearing on the 2021 Program & Expenditures Plan will begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by the Board meeting at approximately 6:30 p.m.) Both the public hearing and regular Board meeting will be held virtually (Zoom), beginning at 5:30 PM. Click HERE to access the meeting.
- November 19, 2020
- December 17, 2020
Cuyahoga DD strives to make all of its meetings and events accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance participating in a Board meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact our ADA Coordinator at (216) 736-2654 or email at least five business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.
A seven-member volunteer board oversees the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities. Board members serve a four-year term and may be reappointed to two additional terms, for a maximum of 12 years of service.
The presiding judge of the Cuyahoga County Probate Court appoints two of the members, one of whom must be an immediate family member of a child or adult eligible for services.
The Cuyahoga County Executive, with consent of Cuyahoga County Council, appoints the other five members, one of whom must be an immediate family member of a child receiving services and the other of whom must be an immediate family member of an adult receiving services.
If you are interested in applying for consideration as a future Board member, submit your information on the Cuyahoga County Boards and Commissions form available here.