Meet the Board
2021 Board Members
Lisa M. Hunt
Cynthia V. Schulz
Mozelle T. Jackson
Allison R. Frazier
Steven M. Licciardi
Stephen M. Scheidt
2021 Board Meeting Schedule
All Board meetings are the fourth Thursday of each month at 5:30 PM unless noted otherwise.
The next Board Meeting will be held Thursday, September 23th at the M.A. Donzella Administration Building, located at 1275 Lakeside Ave. East, Cleveland, OH 44114. (Visitors must use the side, west-facing doors to enter the building.) The meeting will also be streamed live using Zoom using the link below.
Anyone wishing to make a public comment may do so only at the in-person meeting. Online viewers will not be able to make comments or ask questions.
- January 28, 2021 Minutes for January 28, 2021 Board Meeting
- February 25, 2021 Minutes for the February 25, 2021 Board Meeting
- March 25, 2021 Minutes for the March 25, 2021 Board Meeting
- April 22, 2021 Minutes from the April 22, 2021 Board Meeting
- May 27, 2021 Minutes for the May 27, 2021 Board Meeting
- June 24, 2021 Minutes for the June 24, 2021 Board Meeting
- August 26, 2021
- September 23, 2021
- October 28, 2021 (A public hearing of the 2022 Annual Budget Plan will begin at 5:30 PM, followed by the Board meeting at approximately 6:30 PM.)
- November 18, 2021 (3rd Thursday)
- December 16, 2021 (3rd Thursday)
Cuyahoga DD strives to make all of its meetings and events accessible to people with disabilities. If you need assistance participating in a Board meeting or event due to a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact our ADA Coordinator at (216) 736-2607 or email at least five business days prior to the scheduled meeting or event to request an accommodation.
A seven-member volunteer board oversees the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities. Board members serve a four-year term and may be reappointed to two additional terms, for a maximum of 12 years of service.
The presiding judge of the Cuyahoga County Probate Court appoints two of the members, one of whom must be an immediate family member of a child or adult eligible for services.
The Cuyahoga County Executive, with consent of Cuyahoga County Council, appoints the other five members, one of whom must be an immediate family member of a child receiving services and the other of whom must be an immediate family member of an adult receiving services.
If you are interested in applying for consideration as a future Board member, submit your information on the Cuyahoga County Boards and Commissions form available here.